Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Moving Again....Them damn Dreams

My legs hurt
My exercise regimen sucks like lollipops.
I can now see my.......It's really pretty
I wanna be fat again.....NOT!
I dream about him every night
I wish it would stop, really.
Well actually I don't.....just wanna control something other than weight loss.
I'm moving into my first New York chill spot
It's gorgeous
Overlooks the Hudson River
All my clothes are too big
I need new shoes...what woman doesn't
I'm feeling rather homely today....why is that?
I miss my babies
I miss my homeless man
I miss..........(deep sigh)
I dream of him too, usually on really cold nights
God keep him safe.
I have some major support on the play
I wanna quit somedays, but the children won't let me.
Church folk look at me funny....I'm getting used to it now.
My new Pastor is awesome.
Began working with a group of young people....they know more than me
Now teaching Sunday school....(wow...Me?) (just like he used too)
I'm controversial and quiet.
I love my self...on most days
Not used to this new me, but I'm getting there.
The view in my new home is fabulous.....
I wonder if I invite them....will they come????

He used to like my chicken........
I still do.

this has been an Icy Update

6 comments:

{illyria} said...

another new beginning. i wish you oh so very well. xx.

Gaye said...

Sounds like you've got things well under control to me. A bit of melancholly in the air; but an extra helping of hope as usual!!

Buffalo said...

I love you every day.

Hayden said...

winters melancholy, with new beginnings stirring beneath the cold.

one foot after another, and then the journey is done.

glad to read the update.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Stay strong Icy, keep going. And keep singing.

I'm with you in spirit.

Blah Blah Blah said...

...Not used to this new me, but I'm getting there...

Like that line...

Happy Monday!
Winter in NYC....hmph! I like it...but hate this damn cold weather....guess I can't ahve everything....to be back in Cal....ahhhh....