Friday, March 30, 2007

Secrets and Serial Killers

I began reading this book the other day about a serial killer. It's called "Fever in the Blood." It's the first time I've ever read anything of this capacity, although my mind has contemplated all kinds of stories of the like. Anyway I'm reading this particular portion of the story where the killer is giving the reader some detail into his twisted life. He gives his psychologist a ton of information about his sexual activities, his parents, his upbringing, however when the psychologists ask a simple question: Did you feel loved as a child? The serial killer literally lost it, telling the doctor that he was getting too personal and he didn't wish to talk anymore. I'm sitting there thinking to myself, Buddy, you've revealed so much already, how could that question be considered as 'a secret?' I mean damn, he'd already told the dr. every sexual position he'd engaged in, what his father and mother done in the privacy of their bedroom and a few other things I won't share just in case their are any underage readers on this blog. (Probably not since it's not my space)

Anywho, I wonder why some of us are so verbally open about certain parts of our lives, but not so secretive about other parts. Usually the parts that are not quite that serious.

Here's my share for the day: This morning I discovered I only had one roll of toilet paper in our linen closet. I made myself a mental note to purchase more this afternoon. When I got to the store I went directly to the 'paper products' isle however, before I seen the toilet paper I spotted something else that made me completely forget about the t.p.

Wanna know what it was? I can't tell you....It's a secret!!!

See what I mean
Icy

1 comment:

Hayden said...

SEE HOW YOU ARE?!!!!!

lolololol