Friday, March 16, 2007

She's on the Move

Hey beautiful people in bloggerville.......I haven't been around much lately. A few new things happening in Icy land. My first novel 'Black Tears from the Robin's Nest' is about to be published. I'll post a link soon where everyone can order it. Ya'll gonna support me right? Well I've done my time NY and it's time to move on to fresher, calmer pastures. Just moved to a beautiful new city, after accepting a position with a great company, and well, if I shared all the other stuff that's happened in my life these past six months, I'd have to write for at least 2 hours and I don't have time like that anymore. God is soooooooooooo good.

but I do have time to leave you with a tad bit of wisdom....
"Never consider the possibility of failure; as long as you persist you will be successful." B. Tracy

Icy

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Good for you, Icy! I'm standing in line for your book now, keep us posted.

Hayden said...

Is this Pablo's story?

{illyria} said...

congratulations, lady. sounds great. :)