Sunday, April 10, 2005

Figuring out the unfigurable

Had a revelation today. What if I'm really brilliant and all the grossly intellectual and intelligent people of this world are really actually stupid? What if my theory's on life and love are true and the bovine I read in magazines and other publications are really lies. Like the other day, I read somewhere that relationships that have 'openess' are more likely to succeed that Monogomous ones. Who in the hell did the case studies and came up with that lil tad bit of bullshit had me scanning my mind for an appropriate comment. I've discovered that people are much like machines, they work until the warranty runs out, then they break down. Especially, no I'm not gonna say one of those overtly sexists comments cause well, it's Sunday and I'm being nice. Not to mention that would give credance to the fact that women run off at the mouth, and I refuse to be anything other than the exception to the rule. I realize now that sometimes being me is a task within itself, but I'm so attune to the nature and likeness of others that it's just cool watching stuff unfold. One of these days, I'll be able to writie it in a way that makes sense to all, but until then, I'll just be content to know that I've figured it out.

No comments: