Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Side of ya neck talking

The way in which people often choose to express themselves is utta the box to me. I love it when somebody's mad at somebody else and instead of directing their comment to the person, they throw some off base shit in a group email. HAHA....I can actually laugh about that now, cause well I'm now going into my grown ass woman' stage of life and I realize how cool it is to be direct and up front about whatever. I know some folks who are scared to love, would rather walk around in unforgiving and hatred. What really gets me bout that is them the same folks gonna be blowing up they casket in day ground when not even the rats and other vile vermin refuse to eat they flesh cause even in death they so full of shit. EVEN AFTER BRO UNDERTAKER DONE DONE HIS THING. Imagine having a rep for being so full of shit that you die with shit residue still on your bones. Damn, now I'm freaking myself out. I was thinking earlier today while at work, what would it really be like if people didn't posses the ability to lie or be deceptive or evasive. Shuddering at the thought of every man I've ever been in a relationship with saying.....Yes Rhonda, I cheated on you, but it was simply because I'm an insecure asshole and one good ass pussy is just not enough for me. Or the one who like to beat the fuck outta me back in the day saying...yeah baby, I like to beat your ass, but the truth is I was abused as a child and this is really all I know, plus my daddy told me you was a wild one and I needed to keep you in check. Imagine all the people...naw Im just playing...LOL (john lenon, dude I love ya...sorta) Ok, here's the heart of what Im tryna express here. Say what you need to say, and to the person you need to say it too. I had to send out three difficulty emails within the past few weeks, and although I've never gotten a response, I see the teeterings of their anger in their posts to some fucking yahoo group. Ok, do your thang, I aint madd, well yeah I am, but fuck it, Im moving on to something else. I'm a writer and we always got real shyt to do...

Cowpuncha Out!

No comments: