Monday, September 05, 2005

Loving Mr. Potato Head

Hey People. Aint nothing at all like having an interchangeable face. It's different than colored contacts, hair weave, and having 28 pairs of stilleto boots in the closet. It's sorta like knowing you feeling a certain kinda way, and designing a face to go with the feeling.

Ok, I'm in this big place and so I'm writing from a different sorta place I suppose. I'll have to drop the latest about the new job over the next couple of days, and the my new next door neighbors who have chickens in their backyard. Ok, I left Indiana to get away from this country shit, and suddenly here I am down on the farn all over again.

Sex is better when you actually like the person you're having sex with. (I've been so blessed!!!!)

New York is cool. I have come to realize that people are just people wherever they come from. Babies from Louisiana and Mississippi are in my prayers.

Back Soon
Icy

7 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Chickens in the backyard?

Girl, you sho you in New Yawk? haha...

Icy, man, I miss your posts and comments. I miss your humour. But as long as you're having a good time, enjoying the new job and so on...

Can't wait to hear the rest.

Bonita said...

I miss you Rhonnie Gurl....I really do......Boney

Anonymous said...

nice to hear your still alive hahahaah *muah*

Buffalo said...

Happy Feet Dance. Happy Feet Dance.

Icy posted!

You go girl!

Phukofku Gale said...

I'm sure Mr. Potato head loves you too.

Great to see you back. Don't ever go too far away. If you have to change face for awhile keep the pieces-you never know when you need an extra smile in your back pocket.

-Chrome*

{illyria} said...

that made me smile. i'm glad you're reaping some new adventures there. my fondest thoughts are with you.

Unknown said...

that's what you get ICY! i told you NY was nothing but an overcrowded village! :)