Friday, March 04, 2005

Countrygirl finagalings

The way I figure, by the time I'm 65 I will have experienced every possible emotion and thought so God can come on and snatch me away from this bitch. While flying the unfriendly skies today it occurred to me that my ass is more afraid of love than death. Now aint that a bitch. Maybe somebody can show me how to flip the script on that shit. Keep thinking to myself, at any moment girl, you gonna find yourself in a sho nuf love hate situation, and then what the fuck you gonna do. I'm lost but you'll never know it, cause my smile just has this way of distorting the most sorid thoughts. Is it fake? hell no, but I got the power of the cowpuncher working with me, so I can do da damn thing and still maintain my me. Don't be afraid when them bright lights start shining and you find yourself walking toward them just cause your feet rufuse to stop moving, even when you dog ass tired. I aint scared, shit even the Sabretooth had to retrack his claws from time to time. This man next to me, watching me reading my book wondering to himself, why she reading about slavery cause its over. No it aint you in denail sommama bitch, you a slave and so am I. But my feet bouts to carry me off into freedom, and where they won't take me, Harriet gonna get me through to the next post. Speaking of which, that heifa needs a new do, cause the strings done played out and its too much damn hair weave in circulation to walk around looking FOOLISH....HAHA, (wondering if he'll get that one) Let me get my poetic self back to scribinb major beauty, but I had to drop another tidbit into the water just to see the ripple effect of a black womans thought process. Sometimes we deep without even knowing it....(know he got that one...lol)

Cornbreadfed Ice with much insight!!!!

No comments: