Friday, March 04, 2005

Cowpunchers Don't Cry

Can't if I wanted too, too much self absorbed strength inside holding me down to make me fall privy to the saltlands of a Brooklyn Mandingo. Yeah, the clouds done gave way to the open freshness of something, what, we haven't determined, but once again, I'm out here on my own, trying my damndest to smile inspite of all the Bovine Feeces I've been exposed to. I'm so happy I could scream. Martin and Malcolm would have both said......'fuck this' let's get it on....lol I'm a do Lenny proud next time he step to the stage and break down in front of thousands of fans, talking bout....'girl, i love you' not gonna get all gheto niggeroso, but gonna be queen b, and represent the strength and integrity of a true blue cornbreadfed country cutie. Once again, don't try and feel me, I'm often above even myself......lol Just listen and read. Hey a thought just occurred to me, when I die, you bitches better have a party in my honor, cause I swear to God if I see one tear, I'ma get my sexy ass up out the casket and smack the fuck outta everyone of you ho's. Anyhoo, what was I bloggin about anyway, oh yeah, I aint got no tears for ya boo, they all been dried up by the Men in Black way back in day. You remember the story right, well then you should know that when sick mothafucka's strip purity and innocence, they take tears too. Dry lands with soft hands ova here. Oh well, its all good, look at it this way. You never have to worry about me getting all emotional and shit at movies, I just get up and walk out if they start acting all retarded and trying to implant fecal matter into my solar system. Once again, this blog was not created for your understanding, but simply for my scripting enjoyment. Maybe even a necessity when dry tears try and scroch my skin and make me more human than I really am.

Cornbreadfed with determination
Icy

No comments: