Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Effects of Emotional Detachment

Wanting to reach within a millimeter of his space
just to entrap a thought without a home

finding they have been neatly filed away
secured withing his extreme perameters

searching for time while it continues to tick....endlessly
moving from ringing phones that seem to know no end

and places where I simply do not belong
hearts that are stagnated lost without attatchment

yet in my realm something pushes me into greatness
as the span of his mistrust compels me to wait...and wait

suddenly the thought hits me.....the void is clear, he is detached even from self....what am I waiting for?

as sleep slowly overtakes my thought process it seems less important...until god opens my eyes and it hits me again like a ton of boulders...once again

No comments: