Saturday, June 25, 2005

Incredible Visuals

I used to not get them, but lately they been coming in so clear its almost surreal. I can see them in my mind, and even sometimes when I speak. I often wonder why it is that I will be able to see a path but have no earthly idea how to start walking it, or in my case running it, since I'm perpetually late. That's alright, God gonna be my help. I'll get there, let's just hope the vision is still the vision and I'm not having to look through bi-ficals cause my sight is screwey.

Im beginning to see things for the way they really are, not the way others want me to see them. Recognizing there are various perceptions of the most simple things, I have learned to write, read, and look with depth and understanding, always seeking knowledge and attempting to bring the same to the table. I wonder why it is I only get part of the scenario in my head, not the whole thing. Sometimes I think God is trying to trick me, but really and truthfully I know I have to work for the rest. You know what they say, anthing that comes to easy, really aint worth having.....less it's Poetry of course...(my treasures)

No comments: