Saturday, June 18, 2005

Unrehearsed Scripts

I used to write about meaningless things
like how could one do another the way they do
till I realized, people are unpredictable in their manner
and often leave shreds of disappointments in our souls
I used to write about what love should feel like
instead of what it is.
Strangely enough during those moments love became
what I expected, I found myself hurt, angry, and mostly confused.
I used to plan my days like clockwork, thinking that idle
time truly is the devils workshop, until I discovered the
beauty in allowing my words to drift and my empty days
to be filled by the Creator's beauty.

Now I have a plan, a real one. It is part of my script that
simply says, I refuse to accept the unacceptable. I refuse
to do anything that absolutely cannot be done, and I refuse
to live my days like anything other than blessed and fruitful
days. Some things can be planned, other things just need
to be allowed to happen....like love, but really and truly,
does love just happen? It seems like to me it's a part of
some heavenly plan to make our days more productive and
more meaningful. Of course I'm only one woman who
simply loves the whole concept of love, so ask someone else.

No comments: