Tuesday, June 28, 2005

An intimate meeting of worlds through words

Woven Posted by Hello
(Me) The way we came together
so intracately our bodies fused
once thinking love was for others
and sexuality only made us amused

but now my spine connects
with your
fingertips
shamelessly
your strength holding me
your breath tingles against
the softness of my lips

Woven together are we
as black should be found
intimately
sensiously
eternally
bound

Complete oneness
my lover
guides my every move
We are woven!

(He) UNRAveled (incomplete)Prologue Intertwined are we That she calls us woven. And we speak in tongues cloven of fire. Desire. But when silence comesand embered tongues are stilled, she is sometimes filledwith doubt about, where we stand and how tight are the threads the ties that bind.Until I come to remind her of the best part of being wovencoming UNRAvelvedWith one touch her fibers breakand makehairs stand on endand deft fingers get all up in those knots loosening her kinks without breaking skin.fingers follow threads until every fiber's freed every thread's been pulled, unravelling every need every strandso loose she can't standso she laysin a pileuntil deft fingers returnand create a new textileMy thread and hersmake fabrics so refined patters undefined by the curren trends and style and her touch her fingers unwind me just the same until, like her , I'm lain my loose threads in a pile with hers waiting.for The Hand that wove us first, to come and intercede.Find us and reweave.tighten what we've freed....

4 comments:

F-ftOS said...

beautiful

Unknown said...

ohhh hot hottt ouch...!
hmmm.. these definitely were nowhere near "icy" lyrics...

i love the shape of the poem...like the picture-

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

You are a very sagacious woman, I am feeling your site. I hope you found my blog rather informative. Don't forget to send me a copy of that book, Nigga does like to read. Smile

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Powerful words and pic., girl!