Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Untainted Beauty

Untainted Beauty Posted by Hello
There were moments when he was speaking that it occured to me that our lives were held in that one moment. The moments were we both opened up to the other and spoke only the truth. I listened to his words, and was honored by the beauty of his honesty. Although he's always been true to me, last night his words seemed to take on more meaning and I was reminded of a place that his words often take me and it looks much like the scene above. What can a woman say, when she is so completely in love with a man that he has her actually visualizing beauty in her head because when she looks at him all she can see is complete love.

I think of how much my life has changed over the years and I realize that every day I get closer to my destiny, how can I not thank God for the people, places and situations that give me the desire to keep making this life as awesome as it was designed to be. My heart is filled with so much love today simply because there is at least one person in this world who thinks I'm the most important person in their world.

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Y'know what Icy? You write with confidence!

Icylyrics said...

Thank you so much!