Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mama said....

I don't know if it was shock that had my heart beating so incredibly fast last night or the fact that one of my children was in danger. Faced with a life or death situation, I didn't know at first why sleep wouldn't consume me. As she comes in this morning and gives all the horrid details of the gun, the blood and all the mayhem she witnessed last night, I now know why I couldn't sleeep. Said she remembered what I told her about keeping herself free of 'babygirl' drama, and it keep ringing through her head. Now she wants to follow my path, part of me is happy, and the other part is somewhat apprehensive. I just want our lives to prosper and be at peace. Thank God today my words actually saved my childs' life.

3 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I am so totally enjoying this blog. I will add you to my 'favourites', and return, sit and read to my heart's content. And I will pass it on to others.

Icylyrics said...

Thank you so much. Im digging your words to. I've really enjoyed reading other blogs today as time generally isn't this kind to me, but once again, thanks for reading.

F-ftOS said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Check my comments on your blog piece "Erasing my words".

:)