Monday, May 30, 2005

Having that last word!

Ok, so now, so all questions have been recorded, discussed, re-recorded, analyzed, deciphered, and it still comes down to this.....who really gives a fuck? Some things we don't need to anlyze to the point they are turned into mush. I REFUSE TO BE MUSH IN ANYONE'S WORLD! Dammit let me be a frosty or fresh bag of Sugar or something, but never mush. If you can't figure me out, then odds are, I''m just a lil to much for ya. I have figured out the most intricate pieces to my puzzle are not in the things you hear about me, but most often the things that are deep inside that you have to probe to reach. Most aren't up for that deep probing it takes to get to the heart of ME! IT'S sorta like going on a roller coaster ride, getting to the top and suddenly deciding...Im getting the fuck off of here, but then you realize you 200 feet in the air, and you can't get off cause if you do, you will fall. Sometimes you still fall, simply cause the ride gets to crowded. Or they just say something stupid making you wish you were anywhere but in an 'amusement' park.