Thursday, May 12, 2005

Who's Fault Is it?

.....I'm not mad anymore, but earlier I was pissed. Got to thinking bout what she said and found it funny how people just love to place blame. This got to be the blamenest society ever. No one seems to wanna accept responsibility for their actions, cause our famous words are, it's not my fault. WHO'S FAULT IS IT THEN? Mama for fucking at the wrong time giving you the wrong birthday, Daddy's for leaving too soon, or staying doing something crazy to you or another sibling. Teachers for not understanding. Friends for not really listening. Boyfriend who's only concerned with his needs. Girlfriend too intent on getting you to the altar. The media's for blowing shit completely out of proportion. Who's fault is it that your life is the way it is?

.....she says to me....'um you are so good at what you do' it be a shame to see you leave yet we have to work on your developmental status...
.....i say to her,.....Im working on me, but are you working on you or just monitoring me. I'm sure I've blown that whopping 1.5% pay increase but what the hell, I've discovered it's God who supplies my needs, not the fucked up agency that I work for.