Monday, May 30, 2005

Thinking out Loud

Wow...these past couple weeks been so wild I haven't been able to write my thoughts the way I wanted. Trust me though the memories are filtering through my brain like slow motion. I'm vibing my way through Brooklyn tryna get fit, sit, and hit the nails along with the cracks in the pavement. Loving the journey even with all the bumps that sometimes surface. Being loved is truly a beautiful thing and what can I say, I'm in it for the long haul, prying to God I don't lose myself long the way...lol He bought me the most beutiful leather journal for my poetry, and if I don't cry today, surely the streets of Brooklyn will be lined with my tears of joy within the next few dys......no mo illin on Pen when I can chill real on Mad.....Mos Def eat your heart out. Thank you Dave Chappell for making me laugh so hard during this period. Speaking of which.....damn....Will Smith was so on point in Men in Black when he told o'girl to get some new clothes and do her thang.....FELT LIKE THE SKY OPENED UP AND SWALLOWED MY SEXY ASS WHOLE!!! Anyhoo, what else, damn, Shorty's vibin on solo for a min, and I'm on a whole nother literary level, according to my editor in chief Michromics.USA...lol. Damn, been so long since I flowed real stupid like this, my hands getting sweaty. Guess I'd better go check the viddles for big papa get riled up....Til next time, this sweet sexy sista signing out. Happy Memorial Day! And lawd do I have some memories!!!!!