Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Flesh Tingle

Today, my flesh is tingling. Not because I'm overly turned on by any particular thing, but I'm one of those folks that when I feel rushed or nervous, or whatever, my body just automatically responds. I've been watching the clock all day, and its as if its playing tricks on my mind. Maybe I need a pill. No, I need to pray. Yeah that's it.

So, this tingling feels sort of like my bones want to actually leap out of my body and do what the rest of me seems too slow in doing. I have to be somewhere in a matter of hours, and I'm no where near ready. Well actually I'm just stressing unnecessarily. So, I'm off this box, gonna go try and stop my flesh from tingling so I won't feel the need to smack myself in the airport. That aughta be a great sight for airport security.

security supervisor speaking into two-way Radio
'Um Charlie we have a large black woman with crazy hair standing in the corner apparently striking herself. Go ahead and call the police cause this one aint getting on the plane......

yeah, Icy betta pull it together and fast!......lol (oops, is that not allowed anymore?)

This post was strickly for your enjoyment......I'm cool as a cucumber

12 comments:

Me Dwn said...

I don't know about the rest, but I surely enjoyed it! LOL (hell yeah it's still allowed!).

Are you leaving today for good?

Have a safe flight, enjoy yourself, and stay away from the nuts. BTW, you can slap yourself all you want cuz ain't nothing wrong with that...well maybe a little but who cares?

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Cool as a cuke? Who ya foolin', girl? I bet your eyes are twitchin', you knees are jerkin', and you're slappin' yourself all over :-)

Have a safe flight. I hope New York treats you well.

F-ftOS said...

Enjoyed it... Have enjoyed my flights from NY/ Boston to Portland, ME... Thanks for giving me some material for my blog. :)

Icylyrics said...

Not a problem guys....flight was great. The flight attendant felt it her duty to entertain everyone, and she was funny too. And guess what, she's from Indiana. (imagine that). Loc, sometimes I just be saying stuff....lol

I had to get up and blog early before the NewYork smog, chokes out my thoughts....another funny...

have a blessed day all

Unknown said...

aaaah, welcome to the city!
yeah the smog- today is an ugly day- you'll see better- why do you think there are so many bars in the city- drink that bad weather away

Unknown said...

i'm going to display u on my links-ok?

Phukofku Gale said...

Thanks Ale, will do the same!

Icylyrics said...

Thanks Ale, will do the same, see I blunder frequently...

Hayden said...

woof, I know that inside/outside of the body feeling. everything is jim-jam and there is no reason in sight, lol! (my fingers do lol w/o thinking, why change for fashion?)

Icylyrics said...

Its sorta the same way with churches. Bars everywhere, churches everywhere. Like society gives people the option of being a closet heathen, or just an outright heathen.....haha

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

A closet heathen...hahaha, I like that!

Me Dwn said...

I'm a little of both, I think. lol