Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Puddle of Black Woman on a Hard Wood Floor

It's all a haze right now. I got up sometime during the middle of the night to go get a drink of water, when it occurred to me...My legs are not operating properly As soon as I put my feet on the floor, all my weight collapsed and I ended up being a puddle of black woman on a HardWood floor. I began to laugh, as did my partner who was the culprit who caused this unhealthy condition. The room was hot. I was sweating but he was sweating so much harder. I was thirsty. All I wanted was a drink of water but my legs refused to carry me to the kitchen to quench my thirst. He was sweating profusely and as gross as it may sound, I wanted to lick the sweat off his chest to get some sort of liquid into my body. I tried willing myself to stand. Twinges began to hit me like I was being stung by a million tiny lil bumblebees. I looked at the harmless dragon on the wall and began to curse him. 'what the fuck are you starring at, you fucking fire breathing voyeur ' I wondered if he enjoyed watching the intimate yet hard core scene from earlier. He just kept going and going and going! Yes I was in quite a state to be having a conversation with a picture on the wall, but so what its my life, and if sex is that good that you start talking to objects, it deserves to be recorded both orally and.....(speaking of orally...OMG) anyway, I was normal at one time. At least I was before I became a puddle of black woman on a hardwood floor. If I was Bewitched I could twinkle my nose and command the bottle of water to float to me through the air, but I wasn't quite so fortunate. If I was Oprah I could command one of my many servants, or just tell Stedman to get off his fat lazy arse and fetch me a glass of h20. But no, I have to be a strong black woman engaging in the most intensifying sexual experience of my life with a superb lover who gets 5 stars every day of the week. Only he's a puddle of black man lying on the bed, and my ass is thirsty. I cant even open my mouth to say, 'please, will you get me a drink?' I just breathe.....Heavy. Like a fat kid who ate too much cake. I think to myself, maybe it was the 'bucket of boat trash' I ate a bubba gumps that has me feeling sorta like a parapalegic. Maybe its those 30 blocks we walked in Manhattan earlier that night. Maybe I just need to get my fat ass on a tred mill and work out so I won't be so knocked the fuck out during moments of intense sexual pleasure In any case, I'm a puddle, even today, as I have willed my legs to work, but feel somewhat like a cross between Elmer Fudd, a black non-anorexic Paris Hilton and Michelle from Destiney's child. That bitch falls down more than the law allows.

My evening was fan fucking tastic in spite of my unstable condition.........and how was yours?

(to my homie at the 5-2-6 bigg ups my nicca, you handled like a chief who' knows how to how to use the peace pipe)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... i think your evening might have been better than mine-- :)

haha i hope that dragon on the wall enjoyed himself watching hehe

Buffalo said...

First time I've read you. You aren't even half bad. Enjoyed your words.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Oh man, even when this girl-chile is being dramatic she's being funny.

And I'm left wondering if she ever got that glass o' water!!!