Saturday, July 02, 2005

Professional Chatters

...so I'm working, minding my business, hearing the ding dong of posts going to various yahoo groups. Thus far being successful at igging them all, when I suddenly get an (I.M) from someone I haven't chatted with in ages. He feels its necessary to issue out New Chat Codes, as if there are those of us who don't already have enough on our plates trying to ignore the mundane crap that often gets sent throughout cyberspace. So being the smart ass that I naturally am, I stop writing my story, which is getting to a crucial point. Read the (im ) and am instantly pissed off. So here is his announcement to all of internet land letting us all know that the internet codes for professional chatters have changed.....WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT...??? (DO YOU?) Cause I sure as hell don't. So I read it, get pissed, and have to issue him a response with the request for him to send it to everyone on the same list, and guess what, he does it. So I'm sure by Monday, I'll have some nice nasty I'm's from those professional chatters who have to defend the New Chat Codes Freedom of Chat act.....bored fuckers.....

(IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CHATTERS EVERYWHERE)
The new language for the "ghettofied" ~B2B=Bout to bounce (no more g2g, who says that?) ~2DF=Too damn funny (no more lmao, NOBODY says that on a reg. basis) ~HU=Hold up (no more brb, it just looks ugly) ~SSA=SEX/STATE/AGE (Asl was getting kind of old My grandfather knew what it meant!) ~ICU= I'm cracking up! (No more lol, that word was annoying aZ hell) WP?/WG?/WRG?/WU?=What's poppin?/What's good?/What's really good?/sup PLz PASS this on to all on yo list

Icy'S RESPONSE : whoever created the original codes can't be half as lame as the indviduals who created the revised ones....If you chat with that many people to where you can't complete a sentence and have to use all these stupid ass codes, because of some self imposed time restriction....get off the computer and do something else....(Please send this public service announcement to everyone on your list and tell them Icy says, get a fucking life)

Of course now I've lost motivation for writing, so I'm going to bed....dreaming of strangling these people who sit and think of this type of stupidity to clog people's Im' boxes and emails.

6 comments:

Hayden said...

yup. that's the problem. when you open the door it all comes in together, the good stuff and the trash. and the trash is heavier... good luck working on your story.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Girl, there's one thing I do.

Delete.

How's your book going?

Icylyrics said...

Yes, trash and good stuff coming together. I beleive I feel another poem coming on.

GG, my book is coming along nicely. I'm all alone this weekend so maybe I can make some headway in quiet. No, I will not be logging into yahoo at all.

F-ftOS said...

Internet... amazing thing, amazing place.....

Me Dwn said...

I think this is so funny. Yeah, ICU over here. HU, I can't believe that dude seriously sent it to you and expected you to be grateful for the updae and pass it on to everyone like the new ghetto Internet treasure decoder language. 2DF!! I would have responded just as you did.

Anyways Icy, WRG? I love this blog and I'll keep coming back for more....Well B2B. Peace!

Icylyrics said...

see yall silly.....lol opps according to the rules we cant say that no mo...ok, (im laughing out loud people)