Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Toes that Smile

I remember it as if it were just yesterday. We were walking on our way to Caroline's to see the latest comedy act and enjoy one another's company. We were walking the streets of New York, I had on my favorite jeans, and a sexy pair of pumps. I looked pretty hot for a mother of three if I say so myself.(and I do) After walking for a period, my feet began to hurt. He noticed. Ladies, I was still representing, even with my aching pinky toes. So we found a place to sit on the street. He slowly removed my shoes, one at a time, and began to lovingly message my feet. Thousands of pedestrians are walking to and fro, and this man gazes into my eyes making me feel like the most beautiful woman to grace God's earth. His only concern was for my comfort and well being. I struggled to hold back the tears, and this morning as he and I were talking, I just remembered. I remembered this act of love specifically because not every man will rub a woman's feet on a city street. He has no shame in letting me know I'm important in his world. Cool thing is, he's still like that. He's romantic, sexy, giving, hard working, and he shares himself with me in the most beautiful ways. Now, every time I wiggle my cute little toes, I'll remember the smile he put on them.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that's super hot! :) you're guy is dreamy!

-i'm missing out because i HATE people touching my feet, i dont know why, but its like nails against chockboard i simply cant stand it- and i take pains to make my feet all cute and pedicured and all that, but just for looking, no touching---

Icylyrics said...

Yeah, Ale he's pretty dreamer as far a men go. I consider myself the most blessed woman in the world. Between my children, Him and his mother, I have been blessed with a beautiful family.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

How did you find him, Icy? That is one rose-mantic guy, sweet an' good and kind.

MBT4679 said...

now THAT is how a man should treat a woman

glad to know you are smiling again

Buffalo said...

Damn! That is one smart guy. Why in the heck didn't I think of it? I always waited until we got home.

Hayden said...

you got yourself a "keeper!"

Bonita said...

I believe that I man that really loves a woman would walk on the wall for her if it was possible. Like Malik, my love, my hope & my heart, Rhonnie I believe that you found that same type of man. and gurlfriend you know that I am happy for you, so happy that I am here crying Happy Tears.. Luv ya gurl.......Bo

Mariposatomica said...

The sexier the shoe the more it's gonna hurt. Hey that's great when a man gives you a foot rub in public. It's such a wonderful gesture.